Sunday, January 19, 2014

Doterra's Oregano Essential Oil

Just watched a Dr. Oz episode and he was raving about oil of oregano being nature's antibiotic.  From a person who would have 6 sinus infections a year, Doterra's oregano essential oil has helped me stay off antibiotics for 9 months!  I feel a sinus infection coming on and immediately start using my oils.

Here's what I do…
1. In a veggie capsule, 4 drops each of oregano, On Guard, and frankincense 3-4 times daily for 3-4 days
2.  Diffuse eucalyptus and Breathe
3.  One drop each of lavender, lemon, melaleuca, and peppermint on my feet 3-4 times daily
4. Rub on my sinuses eucalyptus and Digestzen
5.  Rub Breathe on my feet
6. Drink lots of water with lemon
7. Rest

This seems like a lot but is so much cheaper and better than going to the doctor constantly.  I also don't feel very sick at all.  Usually 1 day I try to sleep as much as I can but I haven't been so sick that I couldn't go to work.

In Good Health~
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment