Just watched a Dr. Oz episode and he was raving about oil of oregano being nature's antibiotic. From a person who would have 6 sinus infections a year, Doterra's oregano essential oil has helped me stay off antibiotics for 9 months! I feel a sinus infection coming on and immediately start using my oils.
Here's what I do…
1. In a veggie capsule, 4 drops each of oregano, On Guard, and frankincense 3-4 times daily for 3-4 days
2. Diffuse eucalyptus and Breathe
3. One drop each of lavender, lemon, melaleuca, and peppermint on my feet 3-4 times daily
4. Rub on my sinuses eucalyptus and Digestzen
5. Rub Breathe on my feet
6. Drink lots of water with lemon
This seems like a lot but is so much cheaper and better than going to the doctor constantly. I also don't feel very sick at all. Usually 1 day I try to sleep as much as I can but I haven't been so sick that I couldn't go to work.
In Good Health~